Looking for a colorful Diet

     Many people when trying to get fit talk about lifting or exercising to lose/gain weight.  The truth is that the majority of your progress can come from what you eat.  First of all, eating is where you get your energy for daily activities.  Second, it's the only way to get the nutrients you need to build muscle mass and bone density.  Personally I am always looking to gain weight so its hard for me to imagine dieting to cut weight off consistently.  I have constantly been in the debate of, cutting being easier than bulking, or bulking being easier cutting.  The truth is that it is different for everyone's due to their specific body type.  Personally, everyday for dinner I always look to incorporate a vegetable, some sort of grain, and a protein while focusing on high calories in my meal. The bottom line is that a healthy balanced diet is important even if its high or low calorie focused.

Comments

  1. I love this post. I wanted to do something like this because people don't understand that in order to gain muscle, weight, or even look good comes with what you eat. People think people don't understand that what you eat is so important because it help improve your body. I couldn't agree more on your blog here and I'm glad someone did this topic. Can't wait to read more, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace In Lifting

How long is a Nap?

Sports Equinox