The Peace In Lifting
Lifting is something that I have recently really grown to love. I started lifting about a year ago and have experimented with a few different types of workout plans depending on the season. For many people lifting is hard to start, but once your going to the gym on a daily basis it's something that most learn to love. The "peace" of lifting is what keeps me coming back to the gym. If your wondering what the "Peace" is, for me its listening to my the music of whatever is matching how I feel. It is also the thought of doing something just for myself. When I'm at the gym its not competitive for me and it shouldn't be for anyone. It just feels like it is me against myself trying to better myself a little bit each day. That's what's so peaceful, the thought of being there alone but for the benefit of myself.
Comments
Post a Comment